Saturday, July 16, 2022

Dr Irfan Hyder Youtube Channel Videos Topics and Links

I have come to the conclusion that social media especially youtube, Facebook, Instagram, and now even Google does not want people to remember chronologically and category-wise information that they have seen or even generated themselves. I am no longer able to see a list of all the videos that I have uploaded. It is only available on my account but not to the viewers. Similarly, my Blogspot articles can not be searched on google chrome. It would never show me the information that I want to see. It would only show me the information that Google wants me to see. This is information control. 

Hence I have made a list of all the videos here so that I have a structured view of all of my videos. 

Education and Parental Counseling

Research/PhD

    Life Skills, Literature 

    Governance, Constitution, and Public Opinion

    No comments:

    Post a Comment